To better assist you on your very important day, we ask you to list the name of the people in your wedding party, check the desired service and provide the name of the preferred service provider, if you have someone in mind.
- In addition to a complimentary bridal consultation with your stylist, you might choose to schedule a run-through for your hair and makeup appointments at the salon. Make the most of every moment by scheduling the run-through the same day of your dress rehearsal or pre-wedding parties. You will look fabulous for all of the upcoming festivities and photo opportunities.
- Many couples or wedding parties schedule a spa day the day before or even the week before the wedding for manicures, pedicures, facials, body wraps, eyebrow arching and full body massages.
- Manicures and pedicures are a great bridesmaid’s gift and a wonderful way to relax before the wedding. Bridesmaids are encouraged to bring in a piece of fabric if they would like to match or complement their dresses. If there are too many colors for your party to choose from, remember that French manicures are a bridal classic.
- So many wonderful hairstyles are possible for your special day. Whatever ideas you use, remember, a talented stylist might modify them for your face shape, neckline, style of veil, hair accessories, jewelry and dress. You can discuss these options during your bridal consultation with your stylist. Be sure to schedule your consultation at least one week before your wedding.
- Come into the salon with a fresh, clean, no-makeup face to give your makeup artist more time to create. This is also less stressful on your skin’s delicate balance. If you feel more comfortable coming in with makeup on please feel free to do so.
- Preparing your skin for a radiant glow can take weeks of proper hydration and the proper skin regimen. Scheduling a series of facials weeks or months in advance will help cleanse, clarify and rejuvenate your skin. Graeber & Company’s estheticians can also design your eyebrows, help with unwanted hair and recommend a home skin care regimen. Avoid smudging your lower lash line with tears by having your lashes tinted with plant derived lash tint. Scheduling a dry-room aqua therapy body scrub or use any Aveda exfoliating body products to also make your neck, décolleté, shoulders, arms and legs glow.
HANDS & FEET
- Everyone will want to see the engagement ring and the wedding bands of the new couple. Many couples photograph their hands as a part of their wedding photos. We highly recommend our spa manicures and pedicures for both bride and groom. Maintain your newly softened hands and feet with Aveda Hand Relief and Foot Relief.