Our first few days back have been great! There are a few more steps to the check-in process and even more dedicated sanitation measures to keep you and us healthy and safe.
Here’s what to expect at your upcoming appointments until we know more:
- We will call you when your service providers space is sanitized and ready for you, please wait in your vehicle.
- Don’t bring any large bags, coats, etc. Please leave them at home or in your vehicle.
- Please note that appointment times may vary 10-15 minutes to allow for proper sanitation times-please be patient!
- Wear your mask upon arrival and for the duration of your service.
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon arrival.
- Receive a temperature check (must be below 100.4 degrees to receive services).
- Answer questions regarding COVID-19 exposure & sign a release waiver at every appointment.
- Make sure your credit card is on file for zero contact check out.
- A COVID-19 Sanitation Fee of $2.50 will be added to each transaction.
- Ask our Guest Care Team to pull any products you will need.
We look forward to serving you with the highest Safety & Sanitation Protocols, enjoy your experience!
View the Covid-19 Release of Liability and Waiver here:
We are still offering Zero Contact Curb Side Pickup!
For Zero Contact Curbside Pickup call us Monday-Saturday from 8 am-7 pm at (208)343-4915. Place your order, pay by credit card and schedule your pickup time all from your phone!
*You can also place a Zero Contact Curb Side Pick Up product order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.